A helping hand from Homesitters on your special day
Posted on 21 March, 2016
With the average cost of a wedding now standing at just under £22,000 there is a huge amount invested in the big day – financially as well as emotionally!
So, after all those months of wedding planning, what a shame if the wedding day is spoiled by niggling worries:
- if the wedding reception is being held at the bride’s home, who is keeping an eye on people wandering in and out of the house? Who is directing guests to the loos? Who is watching over the wedding presents?
- and if the family has pets – particularly dogs, who may become very excitable and upset by all the comings and goings – who is caring for them?
On such a special day, families cannot call on a friend or the daily because they will be guests at the wedding…
The solution is to have Homesitters Ltd, the well-respected house and pet sitting provider, supply one of their carefully vetted employees. They will protect against unwelcome visitors and care for pets – enabling the wedding party to concentrate on enjoying the day with peace of mind.
The company will provide a special one day wedding package, tailoring its service to individual requirements. Wedding guests, as well as the bridal party, may welcome the peace of mind of having their home and pet looked after for the day, and ‘sits’ for pets can take place in a range of wedding venues.
In the interests of a stress-free day, ‘Book a Homesitter’ could be a key addition to the wedding planner!
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- Homesitters Ltd invented the concept of homesitting as a commercial service in Britain. Since 1980 the company has provided a nationwide live-in housesitting service, available throughout the year.
- Originally conceived to care for pets and properties while homeowners are away on holiday or business cover is now provided in a much wider range of scenarios. These include properties awaiting probate/on the market and empty or sparsely furnished properties.
- Homesitters is not an agency. The 1000+ employees are meticulously vetted, personally interviewed and fully insured. They operate under the company’s direction with 24 hour back-up.
- Homesitters Ltd is the only provider endorsed by the HNW insurers; they like the company’s significant contribution to risk improvement, especially with regard to weather damage and theft.
- Case studies and images can be provided. Please contact the press office below.
- The Homesitters website is www.homesitters.co.uk
For further information please ring: 01296 630 730