Homesitter application form
We recruit fit and active, mature, responsible people who would enjoy occasional opportunities to move in and care for homeowners’ properties and pets while the owners are away. Many homesits include the care of pets, so a liking for dogs and/or cats and experience of looking after dogs and/or cats would be a great asset (but you cannot take your own pet to a homesit).
- To be generally available throughout the year
- Not in a place of work or require to be in regular employment
- To have recent or past experience of caring for pets
- Be a non-smoker (as the majority of homes are non-smoking)
- Be fit and active (to undertake the duties of a homesitter)
- To have your own permanent home in this country
Whilst we have no age limits, our homesitters are mainly in their 50s to early 70s having retired from a wide range of occupations.
We are looking for more homesitter applicants and would be delighted to hear from you. However, to avoid disappointment, we would advise you to read all the pages on our website detailing what home and pet sitting offers, our rules, frequent questions etc before proceeding.
Please answer all questions as fully as possible (all fields are mandatory*), telling us about yourself – and your partner if you wish to be accompanied.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Any problems, please call us on 01296 630 730.
* Mandatory field