Homesitter application form
We recruit fit and active, mature, responsible people who would enjoy to move in and care for homeowners’ properties and pets while the owners are away. Many homesits include the care of pets, so a liking for dogs and/or cats and experience of looking after dogs and/or cats would be a great asset (but you cannot take your own pet to a homesit).
- To be generally available throughout the year
- Not in full-time employment or require to be in regular employment
- To have owned or have recent experience of caring for pets
- Be a non-smoker (as the majority of homes are non-smoking)
- Be fit and active (to undertake the duties of a homesitter)
- To have your own permanent home in this country
Whilst we have no age limits, our homesitters are mainly those who are not in full-time employment or have retired from full-time / regular employment, from a wide range of occupations.
We are looking for more homesitter applicants and would be delighted to hear from you. However, to avoid disappointment, we would advise you to read all the pages on our website detailing what home and pet sitting offers, our rules, frequent questions etc before proceeding.
Please answer all questions as fully as possible (all fields are mandatory*), telling us about yourself – and your partner if you wish to be accompanied.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Any problems, please call us on 01296 630 730.
Click here to download our Become a homesitter leaflet.
* Mandatory field