What kind of people become homesitters?
Anyone can apply to work for Homesitters, but our employees do tend to share a number of characteristics. Typically, they are:
- In their 50s to 70s
- Fit and active
- Retired from a wide range of occupations
- Available throughout the year
- Not looking for regular salaried employment
- Homeowners, capable of carrying out a range of tasks around the home
- Pet lovers, with proven pet-care skills and a genuine affinity for animals
- Sensible and reliable
- Good listeners, who are sensitive to our clients’ requirements
Click here to download our Become a homesitter leaflet.
Read more about being a homesitter on our blog