Homesitters provide live-in caretakers to look after empty or sparsely furnished properties which may be:
- In between tenants or awaiting sale or repossession.
- Undergoing partial home refurbishment or large renovations.
- Undergoing a conversion i.e. from a commercial to a residential building.
We work across Britain with:
- Commercial Property Landlords (e.g. care homes, clinics whilst vacant)
- Insurance Providers and Brokers
- Estate Agents
- Law Firms
Our employees ensure that the property is secure thereby protecting the property value, reducing insurance premiums and maintenance costs. The registered caretaker will also carry out site-management duties, keeping it well-presented and in good order for any viewers, visitors, contractors, the new owners or occupiers.
- The property will not be left unoccupied by the registered caretaker for any period exceeding three consecutive hours during daylight or one hour after dark. Where 24 hour cover is specified, the property will not be left unattended by caretakers.
- Smoking in the property is prohibited and visitors are not allowed.
- The registered caretaker should never let anyone into the client’s property without prior authorisation from the client or after agreement with Head Office.
- We can provide a caretaker for any length of time, from a couple of days to a few years. Our longest running commercial sit was greater than 10 years.