Having a homesitter to look after your home and pets
Why use Homesitters?
- to allow your pets to remain in their familiar surroundings, following their normal routines
- to deter burglars, squatters and vandals
- to guard against frost and weather damage
- to keep your home aired and lived-in, and to keep your garden maintained in good order
- to meet insurance criteria
- to secure reduced insurance premiums
… mainly instructed by homeowners
We look after fully-furnished homes while the owners are away. Many of these assignments include the care of domestic pets, poultry, farm livestock, exotica and gardens; the homesitter is always suitably qualified for the allotted task.
About domestic sits
… mainly instructed by executors, solicitors or family
Properties are particularly vulnerable when awaiting probate – often with restricted insurance cover. We are well used to moving speedily to protect these high risk properties.
About probate sits
… mainly instructed by banks, building societies, estate agents and developers
We provide civilised caretakers to look after empty or sparsely furnished properties. The homesitters undertake site-management responsibilities and ensure that the property is secure and well presented.
About commercial sits